Plugin APIs, multi-tenancy, advanced key management, and more feature upgrades to improve performance and functionality for enterprise blockchain solutions.
Since the release of v1.3 in October 2019, the PegaSys team has been heads down working towards delivering improvements to open source projects, including Hyperledger Besu, Orion, and EthSigner. These improvements have made the platforms even more reliable, scalable, and easy to use for both mainnet and enterprise. This work also demonstrates our team’s commitment to improving open source projects in addition to our work on PegaSys Plus and the launch of PegaSys Orchestrate.
In the v1.4 release those improvements are reflected in the addition of the following features:
- New Plugin APIs to help you connect your blockchain network to the rest of your infrastructure with ease
- New Tracing APIs to help improve compatibility with other Ethereum clients
- Multi Tenancy to allow for more than one user on the same Ethereum node
- End to End Encryption with TLS to ensure the entire lifecycle of your transaction is secure
- Sync time improvements
- Advanced Key Management
- Add and remove members from privacy groups (coming in March 2020)
Originally published at https://pegasys.tech on February 27, 2020.