#Memecraft — Announcing the Nervos x Hxro Meme Competiton
After introducing our collaboration with Hxro last week, we’re excited to bring our collective communities together for some friendly competition.
We’ve got two contests in the works (The second will be announced soon, so stay tuned!), but here’s everything you need to know about #Memecraft, the first Nervos x Hxro meme competition.
This is your chance to showcase your creativity, humor, and win some awesome prizes too!
Add Nervos’ and Hxro’s logos, team members, or anything else related to #Nervos or #HXRO to your favorite game’s world through memes. Submit pictures, gifs, videos — anything “memeable.”
Here’s a few examples of what we’re looking for, but feel free to go wild
So what are the rules? Here’s the deal:
Anyone can enter, but if you’ve got a wicked sense of humor, even better 😉
The meme competition will have two categories:
- Judge’s Choice
Our very special guest judge CryptoChimp (@Cryptanzee), aka the Crypto Memelord, will choose their favorite meme as the winner.
2. Fan Favorite
The meme that receives the most likes and retweets will win this award.
To get started, use the meme generators below to select or upload your photo, add text, download, and tweet:
Submit your creations via Twitter using the hashtag #Memecraft. You can enter more than one meme, but your entry with the most fan engagement will be the only one judged.
You must also:
- Follow Nervos (@NervosNetwork) and Hxro (@RealHxro) on Twitter if you aren’t already.
- Tag @NervosNetwork and @RealHxro in your submission.
We’ll feature our favorites throughout the competition, so make sure your submission is MEME-orable!
You’ve got 9 days to submit your best meme. We’ll be accepting submissions starting today, September 9th, until September 18th at 11:59 pm EST.
Winners will be announced on Nervos’ Twitter on September 21st.
Judge’s Choice: Nintendo Switch and 100 USD worth of CKB and HXRO
Fan Favorite: Old School Sega and 50 USD worth of CKB and HXRO
Before you submit your meme, see the Terms and Conditions below.
We can’t wait to see your meme creations!
To stay updated on all things Nervos:
Terms and Conditions
1. Void where prohibited. USA, Bermuda and other prohibited jurisdictions entrants are not eligible to claim HXRO/CKB token prizes. Alternative prizes will be awarded.
2. Entries must be made on Twitter as described in the “Competition Overview” section above. No other social network posts will count as entries.
3. Contest begins Wednesday, September 9, 2020 and ends Friday, September 18, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET. Winners will be announced on Monday, September 21, 2020 on the official Nervos Network Twitter.
4. Winners will be selected based on the amount of Retweets and Likes and by a judge panel.
5. Users may submit multiple entries.
6. One prize per winner. Users are only subject to win 1 prize, even if multiple entries from the same user are the most engaged with.
7. Prizes may be substituted by Hxro/CKB based on availability of products.
8. We reserve the right to dismiss an entry if it’s found to violate rules of local law, are in poor taste, or are irrelevant to contest or plagiarized.
9. Twitter likes & retweets are subject to audit for validity.
10. By submitting your meme, you agree to give Nervos/HXRO the right to repost your work in all media channels. Pictures are not contractual.
#Memecraft — Announcing the Nervos x Hxro Meme Competiton was originally published in Nervos Network on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.