May 18th to 31st, 2020
- We have released ckb v0.32.0 and Neuron v0.31.0-rc1.
- Lumos now has a sample project for you to check out.
- We have started work on another new project.
Changes in CKB
We have released v0.32.0, which continues improving the chain sync.
We are working on:
- Improving RPC error messages and documentation.
- Implementing Chain Freezer to separate code and hot data in the database.
- Improving chain sync.
- Adding more tests.
- Collecting more data via benchmarks.
Changes in DT
- Lumos is starting to get into shape! We are still enhancing the documents for Lumos, but we have a sample project for you to check out already.
- Capsule is also getting many new features such as debugger integration, latest Rust version upgrades, usability enhancements, and more.
- We have started to work on yet another new project, it aims to build a full AOT compiler from WASM to RISC-V. With this new project, CKB will have the potential for full WASM integration. This is not half-baked integrations that might be quirky in some way, we are talking about a complete WASI-compatible integration in Nervos CKB, so we can enjoy the greatest WASM ecosystem.
Changes in MAKE
We have released Neuron v0.31.0-rc1, with the following updates:
- New logo and setting window style.
- Add transaction history export & language switch functionalities.
- Export more bundled CKB logs for debug info.
- New logic for fee settings.
- Added lots of charts for economic data and mining data.
- Added sUDT pages.
- Update home page style.