By Ian Yang.
Jun 1 to Jun 28, 2020
- Released ckb v0.33.0.
- Continue working on chain sync performance.
Changes in CKB
- Released CKB v0.33.0.
- Improved chain sync performance. (#2067, #2081)
- Added a new sub-command replay to verify the local chain (#2045)
- Fixed a vulnerability that ckb process crashes on invalid input. (GHSA-pr39–8257-fxc2)
- Added document to explain different protocol handles in tentacle. (ProtocolHandle)
- Supported updating log levels dynamically via RPC (#2113)
- Added RPC truncate to ease testing and development (#2064)
- Removed RPC estimate_fee_rate for performance issue (#2126)
- Separating code and hot data in database for performance. (#2118)
- Improving RPC errors. (#2038)
- Introducing fail points for test. (#2090)